Sunday, June 05, 2005

My notebook was drunk...

This is the first time of my notebook being drunk. Last Friday, Tim Tim, me and her two colleges came to our new home to have dinner. We shared a great food and great time on that night. Our dinner time was ended with a bottle of Shiraz. The taste of wine was not bad. We almost took all of that. Only a glass of wine was left and I put that next to my notebook. Tim Tim's college left at about mid-night. When I tried to tidy up the stuff. The glass of wine was turn over and splint into my notebook. I switched off my notebook immediately. The wine still came out from the base of the notebook. O my God......

I used about 2 hours to remove different parts from the notebook to clean up my notebook. When I open the sound card something like that, I found the bubble was on top of that with the wine smell. I try my best to rescue that.

Luckily, the notebook able to work again and I use that to write this Blog.
Thanks the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker