Friday, May 20, 2005

Follow up in staff clinic

I have taken a x-ray on my left little toe on this Tuesday. The doctor said that the little toe seems to be better. He recommended that I could resume duty today. Meanwhile I feel that the toe would be better in the morning. It starts to swelling and increase tendenciness with pain sensation in the afternoon. I made a appointment at the staff clinic yesterday to review the x-ray file and report. The situation is not so opposimitic as the facture still could presence. The healing process is a little bit slow. I will have another follow up on the 30th of May, another x-ray would be taken. It might need to refer my case to orthopaedic.

In these days, the feeling about lost of control around my mind. My life was controlled by the little toe. Don't need to mention other business and my work. Some how humun being is not as strong as what we think.

I have visited a blog that maintains by two professors in the University of Chicago. They use blog to express their ideas and provide a platform for further discussion. When compare the situatiion with Hong Kong, our main stream mass media still needs to know more "What's blog?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Please cheer up. Sometimes this little wound really takes time. God will heal you. Lost of control is not a problem, coz our Father will manage the stuff for you. Rest well and take care. If you are moody, Tim Tim would be even more moody too. Pray for you.

20:38  
Blogger Sheta said...

Danny, no matter what happens to you, your friends, Carrie and I at least, will remain unchanged... continue to call you up, dine out with you, and most importantly, tease on you! And please, continue to buy us little gifts with the brightest smile in the world.

Rest a bit if you get tired. We all need rest in different stages of life and living. I'll take some rest after numerous tasks this week. Another lot of numerous tasks will be waiting for us after the long vacation.

We all love you!

01:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker