Thursday, April 21, 2005

About my little toe.

Finally I have visited staff clinic today. X-ray was taken and showed that there was a small fracture over the little toe. That's why the affected area was really painful and swelling. I have to follow up in the next Monday. A splint was made by the P&O department. I have to wear it to prevent the displacement of the bone. But it is very ugly especially when I coming back to home. People on the street is looking like a monster, although my walking speed is much more slower then usual.
The other thing is, I have to ask my college to substitute my duty in the coming of days. That means they have to work more harsh. Night duty on this Sunday needs to have further arrangement. I feel very sorry to my colleges too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker